In 1872 Lāņi manor (Lāndhof) was separated from Svētciems manor. In the same year Lāņi manor house was completed, which was owned by Baron Reinhard von Fegezak until 1940, who was an agronomist by education. Lāņi manor was also called a hunting castle, because gentlemen came from abroad - Germany, Italy - for hunting. According to memory stories, at the main entrance of the manor, on both sides, there were deer heads - sculptures, but in the middle of it there was a stuffed dear head. A gardener from Germany came to create and maintain the manor park. The manor owned 100 hectares of land, which was cultivated by tenants. The baron himself owned only a small garden. Baron Reinhard von Fegezak repatriated to Germany in 1938 and leased the Lāņi manor to the parish executive committee for 1 rouble in a year, thus wanting to preserve the property rights.
Under the care of the Soviet government, a school was established in Lāņi manor in the autumn of 1940, but the manor had been abandoned until then, so the premises were partially demolished and looted. In the first school year the school had only four classes - with two teachers.
The pioneer leader was the Komsomol woman Margarita Ozoliņa, who organized all the young people from the vicinity for performing of important events. After the article in the newspaper "Soviet Land (Limbaži)" in 1959 it can be concluded that Lāņi manor was a seven-year school. The school operated in the premises of Lāņi manor until 1994 (inclusive).
After the liquidation of the school, Lāņi manor was auctioned several times until it was purchased in 2007.Now the manor is for sale again.