Lat: 57.755154, Lon: 24.362686
Lielsalaca Lutheran Church
In 1777 it was built as a wooden church and in 1857 it was rebuilt in stone maintaining the roof of the old church, the walls were built anew under the old roof. Altar piece ''Ascension of the Christ was painted in 1847 by the pharmacist of Limbaži K. Gelhārs. The walls of the church are decorated with the reliefs made by sculptor Gustavs Šķilters. The pulpit and part of the benches has been maintained since the 2nd half of the 18th century.
Address: Baznīcas iela 2a, Salacgrīva